A highly-motivated technologist with the capability and desire to produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and appropriate for its intended audience. Candidate will communicate with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements. Generate easy-to-understand user manuals and documentations, catering to different audiences’ reading habits; Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities; Create and maintain information architecture; Develop multiple media formats of deliverables. Candidate will support the creation and market introduction of product lines focusing on initial customer adoption, requiring customization and tool integrations with existing customer mask data processing production environment.
The responsibilities of this position will also include defining product specifications for a production worthy computational lithography simulation, correction and verification tool sets. This individual will work with key customers to understand current and future needs as well as work cross functionally with other product groups to write marketing materials, such as business insights report and infographics, and generate go-to-market strategies that will establish XTAL as a key solution provider in this market. The role requires excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities and strong communication skills to describe product requirements to software development teams as well as articulate the value of the solutions to customers. The role involves close collaboration with customers, product marketing and software engineering. Responsibilities include defining and characterizing new product capabilities necessary to meet customer requirements, providing in-depth technical support, prepare product documentation and training to our customers, and managing the interface between development and the customer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. • Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills.
- Solid background in statistics, data analytics, network optimization. • Bilingual. Proficiency in English and Chinese/Korean.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders to define and drive priorities among and within projects.
- Ability to synthesize and formulate broad, high-level functional requirements into concrete product specifications.
- Strong customer interaction and presentation skills. • Capable to consistently meet deadlines.
- Detail orientated work habit. • A good team player.
- Knowledge or experience in semiconductor manufacturing processes and IC design.
- Knowledge or Experience in Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
- 1+ year of work experience involving market research and business analysis.
- MS degree in Communication, Marketing Analytics, Computer Science, or other related discipline.