- Lead the research and developing team of the IC design optimization program. Ensure the optimization project is delivered on time, within scope.
- Sketch the code framework of the IC design optimization software. Break the coding work into hierarchical modules and function APIs.
- Coordinate the internal resources. Ensure resource availability and allocation for the flawless execution of the project.
- Generate mathematical modeling for the geometry polygon based optimization procedure in the IC design optimization software, and implement corresponding solvers using optimizer interface
- Improve program code running efficiency. Design parallel computing algorithm and enable GPU (graphics processing unit) calculating for math function blocks. Analyze the logic handling and computing algorithm of the run-time sensitive modules, and provide effective solutions to fulfill the run time spec.
- Implement a set of fundamental geometry tools for the whole program, including symmetry handling, contour tracing, inverse polygon rasterization
- Excellent management capability of program developing scheduling and resource arrangement.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Module and API design experience of large scalable systems.
- Strong math groundwork in Geometry handling, Image processing, Fourier analysis.
- Profound knowledge of mathematical modeling and computational optimization.
- Parallel computing algorithm design, GPU programming.
- Practical experience of code review and code optimization.
- Significant skills in C/C++ coding and object-oriented programming.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A good team player.
Desired but not required
- Knowledge or experience in semiconductor lithography and IC design.
- Experience in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and large data structure.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or related Engineering.
- San Jose, California